Saturday, September 25, 2010

Clothes


Hm okay so I made the skirt and the necklace. The shirt is old and if you're wondering that's from Urban Outfitters. I tried making a skirt again. This time I sewed it with a sewing machine. So it looks slightly better. Unfortunately the fit is a little loose. If you are wondering why there is no backside picture, it's because the back looks like a hurricane. I probably will wear this skirt even though it looks like vomit in the back. However it is important not to waste fabric right? As for the necklace, I wanted to imitate this necklace that I saw at Anthropology.

Isn't it gorgeous? Well that necklace costs thirty-eight bucks... So I decided to take matters into my own hands and try to re-create it. I think it turned out okay. I used different material - the originial is in cotton. I just used whatever was in my house. Anyways that's all for now. I have nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment