Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yum!

Today is a day to celebrate. It's been a while since everyone in my family has been able to meet up and spend time with each other. So my sisters and I decided to make carrot cake from a recipe found on SF Gate. [ Carrot Cake Link ] This was our first time ever making carrot cake and I must say, it was pretty darn good. There were a few edits in the carrot cake we made though. Ours contained less sugar (for we don't have huge sweet tooths) and more carrots. Definitely worth the time and effort. Bon appetit!
End result!
Home grown carrots [:
I think food tastes better when it's grown naturally. No chemicals! That's the way it should. It makes life just that much sweeter! To me, I think the home grown veggies are much more delicious. I bet it'll even make kids enjoy their broccoli if it was home grown! I guess that's my advice for the day? Hm...
So my eggs have quite the personality! However, we kinda had a disagreement (hence their facial expressions)
Anyways that was my fun fill family sisterly bond day! I guess food really does bring people closer together! Not just me and my sisters, but also my eggs. They united as one to have a rebellion... though I can't say they did a very good job from stopping me. Thank you eggs. I will think about you every bite I take. MMMMM! It's a must try. The artistic carrot cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment